Thursday, March 1, 2012

My valentines

There are 3 people in this world that I love so much I cant stand it.
My first Love... My hubby. I love Allen for being a great friend, dad, and man of our house. He really is so great. He has completely taken over the laundry at our house. Ha, I know everyone women to read this will be jealous.
He does it all, and he does it much better and with much more care than I ever did. For that I also thank his mother.
He sent me 24 long stem roses and a box of chocolate covered strawberries for V-day. I love him and I love that he is mine.

Karlee is my second love. She changed my life and I will forever be grateful for the things I learn from my children. She taught me very quickly that life is not just about me and Allen and the things we may or may not have. She makes me smile and gives me heart burn from her spicy mischievous attitude. She is more like me in so many ways that I wish she would be like her father. I love her.

Zane is my third love. He is a heart breaker. He has me so wrapped around his little fat fingers I would do anything for him... including staying up late to just hold him, feeding him an extra bottle when he is crying in the night and coddling him every chance I can just because I love to kiss him better. If you know me, you know these are not parenting techniques that I typically preach. Shh dont tell. His perfectly adorable face gets away with screaming, throwing his drink and food and pulling hair way more then he should.. but I dont care. I love him.

Happy Valentines to my Loves.

And since I don't have a recent picture of Allen and I, here are some pictures from the most freezing cold Utah football game in 2011. I am a BYU fan, who loves my husband, so I keep the peace. Love you Baby!!!







No comments: