Tuesday, March 6, 2012
California Trip 2011
California is ALAWAYS my favorite trip of the year. We have a blast every time. Zane loved the beach and Karlee loves the entire adventure. We stopped in Vegas on the drive down and stayed 1 night. Chelsea came with us so after we hung out on the strip and went shopping with her, we took her and the kids back to the hotel and while everyone was asleep, Allen and I got to go out and gamble. We had lots of fun. Then we finished our drive and stayed in the condo's on Solana beach for 7 nights. Its so fun. Totally relaxed, we get to do whatever we want, beach, shop, movie, go on walks, swim in the pool. Just whatever. We went to the beach almost every day. I hate that I didn't blog about it right after we went because I have forgotten most of the small details that I would have liked to remember. At least we have pictures. After California we drove back to Vegas and Stayed 1 more night. We stayed at the Cosmopolitan on the way home and had an awesome suite. Chelsea stayed with us again so that at night we could go out and have some fun. We ended up winning a few hundred dollars on the 5cent roulette machines. Ha, it is now my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































No comments:
Post a Comment