4 years ago I made the best decision of my life. I married the man of my dreams and have found new reasons every day since then, reminding me that he is the man for me.
I love my husband with my whole heart. He is my perfect compliment and helps me to be the best me. He supports me in everything I do and pushes me to try harder. He is everything to not only me but my children also. He is the best dad. I wont say that there haven't been hard times in the last 4 years but I will say, during hard times, my decision to love him has only become more clear. He is the person I want to try for, he is the person that I want to work at things with, he is the person I want standing next to me every single day. When I think about our future together, all I can do is smile. We have come so far in 4 years, the future will only get better.




No comments:
Post a Comment