Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Karlee's Unexpected hair cut.

This weekend was interesting.  ha.  hmmmmm.

Saturday I had to work, which I hate.  I thought it wouldnt be so bad because I never have to and Its only 1 time.  Well it was a busy day and the phones never stopped ringing.  After work we decided to take the kids to the swimming pool.  Karlee was way excited and had been wearing her new bikini around for 2 days.  



After driving to 3 different stores looking for swim diapers and not finding any, we just decided to buy one at the rec center. They didn't have any either. So Allen and Zane didn't get to swim because it is against the law for children who are not potty trained to swim with out one on. We couldn't tell Karlee no at this point so me and Karlee just went swimming.

We had a great time. I took her through the lazy river and the jet under the water, pulled the bottoms of my swim suit right down to my ankles. Awesome. Poor little kids swimming with goggles got a scary surprise. Karlee only almost drown 1 time.

After swimming we went to smith to buy meat for dinner, they had swim diapers.

Sunday, Allen had to work. This never happens, us both working on the same weekend. He went to work at 6am. By 9am, Zane had drank toilet bowl cleaner, I burned my hand on a flat iron, and Karlee had peed her pants. Great start, awesome parenting.

We packed up and decided to go eat lunch with Shaleen and her kids. We got there after they were done eating.

It was such a nice sunny day so we took the kids outside and let them ride bikes. I had on jeans and I was burning hot. I love it. Some time in the 2 hours we were there, we got another surprise. Makynlie (5 years old) Karlee's cousin, gave Karlee a little hair cut. We didn't even notice until that night when Makyn called crying saying she was sorry. Oh little girls. Love them, but they are interesting.



Allen met up with us over at Shaleens house and then on our way home we stopped at the fish store and he bought a new sea horse for his little tank. Its pretty cute.
Karlee and I stopped for slurpees. The weekend was crazy. Im ready for next weekend.





No comments: