Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Karlee really loved opening her presents. She still opened them like a dainty princess pulling tiny pieces of paper off just a little at a time but she had fun. Santa brought her a baby doll. She isn't sure she likes the baby much yet so we will just have to see.
We were all spoiled rotten by all the grandparents as well as the great great grandparents.
Karlee has more toys then she knows what to do with.
Allen got a new fish, new basketball shoes, some comfy clothes, cologne, and the list goes on....
I got 2 new pair of shoes, a comfy sweatshirt, comfy pants, slippers, a new foot for my sewing machine, .....

Allen and I got a new video camera and 2 terabyte hard drive to store pictures and videos on.

SPOILED ROTTEN!

Allen has quite a bit of time off he is trying to use up so he has been at home for a while. So nice to be together and just relax.









I need to figure out how to edit the videos on our new camera so I can start posting them.... to be continued

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I work with that lady playing Mrs. Claus. It's a small world.