Thursday, December 23, 2010

December

We have had a fun couple of weeks. I feel like I have had so many opportunities to spend time with different parts of mine and Allens family.
We made it out to the festival of trees with some of Allens Family.
We have had a couple family dinners and lunch dates with both sides.
I got to make some Christmas treats with my mom.
My little brother Brad has been over to help me with homework. (love having him home)
Allen's sister has helped me with some sewing projects.
Our brother in law and Allens Dad were over to watch the Utes loose in Las Vegas.

We made Ghram cracker gingerbread houses.









Allen Karlee and I went to Gateway to see the giant Christmas tree and watch the fountain.





Karlee is obsessed with this Hat. She brigs it to me all the time and wants me to put it on her. This is her at 8AM eating some breakfast ... wearing her hat already.

2 comments:

Feather Fringe said...

she is so cute suz. looks like you guys are having so much fun for the holidays. cute pics. p.s. you are the cutest pregnant person ever

Aaron and Katie said...

Suzie I love the picture of Karlee in front of the tree. What a classic picture. She is so beautiful.