This has got to be the cutest "hide my stretch marks" swimsuit ever.
http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/swim/italianjerseysolids/PRDOVR~34261/34261.jsp
J.Crew Jersey Lomellina® Eleanora bandeau tank swimsuit $115.00

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat90034&productId=prod600320
AE Jegging Ankle Vintage Super Wash $29.50

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=btms_jeans&product_id=2000006037&page=1&trend=&fit=&pgCount=25
Forever21 Life In Progress™ Saddle Skinny Jeans $24.80

STEVE MADDEN METRO SATCHEL MUSTARD YELLOW HANDBAG

http://www.downeastbasics.com/heirloomcardi-1.aspx
Down East Basics Heirloom Cardi-Pumice Stone $34.99

http://www.downeastbasics.com/statuesquetop.aspx
Down East Basics Statuesque Top$26.99

http://www.buckle.com/threads-flyaway-sweater-vest/prd-49320TH2820B/sku-6075980300
Buckle Threads Flyaway Sweater Vest $26.50

http://www.buckle.com/daytrip-beaded-babydoll-tank-top/prd-84160565I1503/sku-5059330300
Buckle Daytrip Beaded Babydoll Tank Top $28.00

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=15683&vid=1&pid=770996&scid=770996062
Gap Classic khaki pants $49.50

http://www.express.com/shirred-v-neck-long-sleeve-tee-30479-14.pro?Mcatn=Sexy+Basics&Mpper=3&Mcatp=cat_9&Mcat=14&Mpos=0&Mcatg=cat_2&Mpg=SEARCH%2BNAV&Mppg=0&Mcatpn=category&user_att_name=Interest&user_att_value=Email&Mrsaa=*&Mrsavf=*#jsLink
Express SHIRRED V-NECK LONG-SLEEVE TEE Style: 6525720 $24.90

http://www.express.com/textured-chiffon-empire-waist-shirt-32820-721.pro?Mcatn=Shirts&Mpper=3&Mcatp=cat_2&Mcat=721&Mpos=11&Mcatg=category_root&Mpg=SEARCH%2BNAV&Mcatpn=For+Her&user_att_name=Interest&user_att_value=Email&Mrsaa=*&Mrsavf=*&Mppg=0
Express TEXTURED CHIFFON EMPIRE-WAIST SHIRT Style: 8709101 $49.90

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3058632?origin=category&resultback=684
Nordstrom Caslon® Ruffled Wrap Cardigan $68.00

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3134021?origin=category&resultback=1482
Nordstrom Ella Moss 'Kloe' Tank $94.00

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=19695733&parentid=BAYNOTE
Anthropologie AG Jeggings $139.00
2 comments:
Cute cute. "Hide my stretch marks swim suit." So funny.
I love that ella moss tank. But can't justify 100 bucks for it!
That swim suit is the cutest!!! But 115 bucks? Seriously that is sooo much for a suit.
I voted on a name. All I have to say is I think Easton is sooo dang cute!! So are the others though too but that one is one of my favorites!!!!
Post a Comment