As the weeks get closer and closer I cant help but think that Karlee was almost here by now. She was born at 35 weeks.
I went to the doctor on Monday and he is hoping I can keep this baby in until around February 12th. (Well, We are really hoping he stays in until March, but my doctor just doesn't think I will make it that far.)
So for the next couple of weeks its pj's and Lazy days for me. I will be taking lots of baths and doing a lot of nothing. Hopefully there aren't too many snow storms because I seem to have the worst contractions every time the weather changes. The hardest thing is trying to remember not to lift Karlee. She is my munchkin and I love to hold and snuggle her. Allen is the best husband in the world and he takes extra special care of us girls. He is such a good daddy to Karlee and makes sure he spends lots of time with her every night when he gets home. Last night I ate my dinner and fell asleep at about 7:30pm. I woke up at about 9:30 and dinner was cleaned up, the house was spotless and Karlee was asleep in bed. What more could I ask for!
Belly Pics 32 Weeks.

10 comments:
I'll cross everything I can for you that he stays in to cook as long as possible!! Do they tell you how come your babies like to come outta the oven so soon?? They must just be anxious to see their mama!
Pretty impressive Suzie. good Luck on the bed rest. You should call Melissa, she was put on bed rest at 30 weeks. The girls made it 37 1/2. Its worth it to do what they tell you and we will all pray for you and him to stay where he needs to be till he's done. Seeing a baby in the NICU isn't where you want to go. Good Luck and I'm always there to chat with you if you get bored.
Track Star! Ah! This is crazy! I will cross everything I can! ;) Good Luck with the bed rest, I wouldn't be able so do it!
K... If I look like you when I get prego, bring on the babies!
good luck suzie!! oh my you are so cute and skinny with your cute belly
Oh my gosh you look sooo cute!!
I'll be praying that you can cook that bebe for awhile longer! No doubt he is going to be sooo cute. GOod luck with everything I can't wait to see hims! Boys are the best!!!
I sure hope I look as tiny as you when I'm pregnant. I'm not even that tiny right now hahha i have a hate love relationship with you righ now. im just kidding suzie you look way cute prego.
Oh my gosh Suz, your are all BELLY:) in a good way of course! Hope all goes well and that your baby boy keeps cooking!!
Oh my gosh Suz, your are all BELLY:) in a good way of course! Hope all goes well and that your baby boy keeps cooking!!
Sooo Cute!! I miss you guys!! Can i please come visit you and bring you dinner?!?!?!
Post a Comment