Thursday, September 16, 2010

Karlee's 1st REAL hair cut.

So everyone remembers her first hair cut that I gave her when she was about 4 or 5 months old.... I buzzed her head. Her hair was so thick and black in some places and so blond and thin in others that I just couldn't look at it anymore. So I Buzzed it. I am pretty sure I will never hear the end of that .... Ahhh you buzzed your baby girls head??????!!!! Yes I did.

So now that she is growing more hair and we can actually do something with it, it was time for Karlee to get a Real Pretty Girl Hairdo. So Here it is. A perfect tiny little A-Line.
She was a princess and sat very still the entire time Ricki cut her hair. (Thanks to the sucker in her mouth)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Mikelle Jade said...

Oh she looks so cute! and all grown up!!

Brandon and Vanessa said...

So so cute:) I can't wait to have a girl I can cut her hair myself so its just how I like it:) She is getting so old

Jentrie Williams said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest thing i have ever seen!! i love a-lines on little girls, there is nothing more adorable.

Kristin said...

Oh she looks adorable! It makes me want to get Kailee's hair cut!

CHAR AND TREV said...

so cute! i love it!

Mandy said...

I think you are hilarious! We missed ya at our house last UFC night! Come next time.. you can vomit at my house if you are sick!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

I love it! If you ever neet someone to watch her! I will. I love her!! She is soo freaking cute.

A Journey for Three said...

Oh my Heck, she IS the Cutest!

Malerie said...

i loooove it!
so adorable!!!! :)