well how bout i just tell myself that you're due in january, and if you go till march, then i wont be so disappointed and feel like i have forever still to go! but i hope you keep this one in the whole 9 months too!
Suz, i had never seen your blog till just now and I was like... oh great... another one of those cooking blogs... lol. It took me a second. Congrats thats awesome... I may be crazy but we probably won't wait too long till we are having baby number 2 too! :) yay for babies!! And this is such a stinkin cute way to say your preggers. yahoo!
oh my goodness! congradulations!!!! i am so happy for you :) how have you felt? i know you were so sick with Karlee, i am crossing my fingers that this pregnancy is better for you!
18 comments:
Congrats Suzie! That's awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS SUZ!! I'm so excited for you! Wahooo!
WOW!!! CONGRATS!. I swear I wont have kids till I'm 30. HOw far are you? Do you want a nother girl or a boy?
yayayay!!! :)
sad that i won't be here to have our kiddos play together. but you'll probably have yours in january anyway!
No Way Mal, Im keepin this one in the entire 9 months!!!!
YAY! Congrats!! That is so exciting! No fair!
Sohie, I wouldnt put it past you to have one cookin too and not tell us until your were 6 months along...haha
Oh my gosh thats so exciting!!! Congrats!
Congratulations so exciting!!
Congrats! That's so exciting!
YAY! Having two is so much fun, and I've just started! :) Congrats!
well how bout i just tell myself that you're due in january, and if you go till march, then i wont be so disappointed and feel like i have forever still to go! but i hope you keep this one in the whole 9 months too!
Suzie! Your blog is so cute. Congratulations on baby #2!!
What?!!! That is SO exciting! Congrats!
Hooray!! Finally!! Woop woop!! I was wondering when you were going to tell people. I'm so dang excited for you!!! :) :) :)
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!
Suz, i had never seen your blog till just now and I was like... oh great... another one of those cooking blogs... lol. It took me a second. Congrats thats awesome... I may be crazy but we probably won't wait too long till we are having baby number 2 too! :) yay for babies!! And this is such a stinkin cute way to say your preggers. yahoo!
oh my goodness! congradulations!!!! i am so happy for you :) how have you felt? i know you were so sick with Karlee, i am crossing my fingers that this pregnancy is better for you!
Post a Comment