Friday, August 6, 2010

Karlee's 1 year pictures.

Pictures taken by Malerie Walker
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dear Baby,

I love you.
I love your smile.
I love the way you giggle when I kiss you.
I love your strong-willed sassy side.
I love your tender snuggle bug side.
I love when fast crawl, and pause to make sure I saw you.
I love when you sing in the car and clap your hands.
I love to see your tongue hang out of your mouth when you play.
I love the way you slurp up noodles.

You make Dad and I happy every day.
I wish you could always stay my baby munchkin, but I love to watch you grow.

6 comments:

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

She is so dang cute!!

GOOD JOB MALERIE!!!

Walkers said...

So cute! I LOVE her soo much! and aren't I lucky to have that kind of talent in my family! Good job Mal! Love them!

Kristin said...

Those pictures turned out so very cute! The first one is my fav... check out those eyes!!! I love that you threw in the crying pic too... kids look so adorable when they are happy AND sad. It's cute to capture it all.

p.s. her outfit is adorable too! Love it.

A Journey for Three said...

Oh my Heck Suzie, what a CUTE GIRL!!!!! your pictures turned out awesome!!! the crying pic is so dang cute!!!

Mikelle Jade said...

These turned out so well! The crying one is especially adorable :)

Jentrie Williams said...

oh my gosh her eyes are so amazing!