
Today is a weird day for me. My little brother Brad moved away. He is off to go play baseball and go to school in Scottsdale Arizona. (They are the Artichokes! Sweet mascot) No one in my family has ever moved away. We all have gone to school and lived close to home. Nate and Jame moved the farthest away but we still see them all the time.
Brad is going to be gone for 1 year, then he will be leaving on his mission for 2 years. Hmmm.
Brad is the baby in our family and I know I'm not the only one who is feeling uneasy about this. As siblings, we all pretty much take care of Brad. He has played the baby role very well. He has my parents so wrapped around his finger its insane.
We just like him.
I'm wondering how long it is going to take for us all to pack up and move to Arizona.... I'm sure my mom has already found a new house and they have only been there a few hours now.
He will do great in Arizona, we will just miss him.
See you for Thanksgiving B!
2 comments:
It's crazy to see how your family has all expanded and grown :) We used to hid behind your bushes from Brad and make salads with leaves and use white and blue jawbreakers as lipstick.... That seems like yesterday and now your parents are empty nesters!! The Paynes are all grown up!
Cute photo's of the fam. I haven't seen everyone in so long...since grams funeral i think. We should get together.. Karlee is getting so big and is adorable!
Post a Comment