Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Big News for the Bishop Family!

Girl? Wrong. We have one of those.

Well that's what we thought when we peaked last week. I was pretty excited/Nervous and all I could think about was the fighting that would go on with two teen age girls so close in age.

So we waited until we saw our Doctor on Monday just to make sure before we told anyone.
And NOW....


So for everyone who is now confused. We are NOT having twins. We will be welcoming one sweet baby boy on March 11th 2011!

Baby boy had his legs crossed the first time we peaked and we mistakenly thought we saw what looked like a girl.

But then his legs uncrossed and we got a better look..


And then we got up close and personal.


I am really excited for a baby boy! My mind has been racing thinking about names and how fun and excited Karlee will be (she LOVES babies) and how to decorate his room!

We love you baby Boy!

6 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

so excited for you guys!!!

Malerie said...

yayyy!!!!
i was right! :) hahha

let's hope my baby doesn't change genders....

Jami & James said...

congrats!!! Boys are soo fun!!!

Brandon and Vanessa said...

YAY! Congrats!!! are you going to still want more since you got a boy and girl? Your lucky, I hope that happens to me. I'm so happy for you. PS I was right also!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

I knew it!! Hooray boys are soo much fun!

Jared and Lauren said...

Congrats! That will be so fun to have one of each!