
I get really anxious thinking about what to name our baby. I dont like to call the baby "the baby" or "baby" or "it". He needs a name. I like traditional names, unique names, and even just made up names. Allen likes more traditional names. There is one name that we both really like but it seems to be quite popular lately and so we are still thinking on it. Let me know if you have any fun ideas! His middle name is going to be Allen and last name Bishop.
5 comments:
Daxton? Jeter? Dexter, caden? Braxton If I have boys those are what I'm choosing from.
i looooove Braxton, but nate doesn't.
i kind of love that you are asking for advice, i do the opposite. i don't tell cause i don't want people telling me what they think of the name! hahaha.
so, i won't be sharing our little boys name with you, so sorry!
good luck!! :)
Here are some names I love but can't use because they are already being used by family members... lets just say when I have a boy I have NO IDEA what to name him .... so here:
Mason
Kellen
Owen
Parker
Cooper
Carter
Eli
Liam
Oh and Skyler likes Skyler:))
Vanessa, Most of those names are already in my family.
Mal, I dont like to tell either, I just need some ideas. I want to hear names people like, I dont care what they dont like haha.
Em- I love love Mason
haha dang it well it was worth a shot, hey will you add my cake designs link to your page on the side of your blog? I would appreciate it! You can copy and paste it to yours in design. thanks so much. Also Did Emily GLeave get rid of her blog? I want to keep seeing her cute baby:)
Post a Comment