Thursday, August 19, 2010

Learning all about "Time Out"

Please don't pay attention to her pj's (Dad picked them)


Baby in trouble...
Photobucket


Baby freaks out...
Photobucket


Baby see's mom laughing and taking pictures....
Photobucket


Baby thinks time outs are funny. Great parenting.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Brandon and Vanessa said...

This is so funny! I don't know what I do in that situation! SHe is so stinkin cute. I can't wait till I have a baby. I got a lot of years to go.

Sophie Weber said...

Baha! That is great! I love her face in the 3rd picture, cracks me up.

Annaliese & TJ said...

love this!!

A Journey for Three said...

HAHA!!!! funny you posted this. We also put Orry in timeout for the first time a few days ago... he didn't know what to think. he got up and took a few steps, all i said was Orry and he ran back and sat down in the corner. haha i couldn't help but start laughing. i tried taking pictures but they didn't turn out. you got some good ones though! this age is so much fun!