Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Wedding!

March 7th 2008!
Time to get hitched!
We were married at the Wight house in Bountiful UT. Everything went perfect and It was an amazing day. Allen was the most handsome groom you have ever seen and I wasn't lookin so bad either! My dad walked me down the isle and Bishop Todd Smith married us. I don't remember anything he said because I was so nervous but he kept it short so I wouldn't pass out.
Then the party started and friends and family poured in. We couldn't believe all the people who showed up to congratulate and support us. We are so thankful to have such great friends and family. I really couldn't believe all the people.
Thanks everyone who helped make the night so perfect for us. We love you!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
It seemed like it took forever for the day to come and then it was over so fast. We had so much fun at our wedding and on our honeymoon but it was so nice to come home to our house that we had just put so much time and effort into! Just a week or two after we got home from our honeymoon we got the news that my Grandma Montana (Anderson, we just always call her Grandma Montana because thats were she lives?) She was diagnosed with Cancer and it has spread throughout her body. She is one of the strongest people I know and It is hard to believe that someone so strong and full of energy could be suffering from something like this. I love her and I hope she knows it.

No comments: