Wow July was packed with exciting things. First I spent the 4th missing out on all the holiday fun and had to work at Smiths. It turned out okay because I talked my manager into letting me leave early and I made it to Kaysville to watch fireworks with Allen and some friends.
Allen Had been working for the past few months in the back yard. He and Grandpa Allen built a rockwall and removed tons of boulders using the neighbor, Doug Hanks', bobcat tractor. The broke it once but fixed it and had a lot of fun using it. The took like 7 thousand pounds of rock to the dump. Allen Leveled the bottom tier of the yard and then Tyler and Ryan helped him install the sprinkler system. A week or two later the sod arrived and so did all the help! Ethan was so funny trying to help Allen with the sod. He had a little piece and he packed it around and stomped it into place everywhere that Allen was putting down pieces.
Having grass is so great! You definitely don't realize how much you should appreciate it until you have to go with out it for a while.




PS we are not growing marijuana above the rock wall it just looks like it.

Kale Macuen S. Freeman was born on July 27th 2008!
6lbs 15oz and 21in. He is so cute! We were very excited to hear he finally arrived!

At the end of the month Allen and I got to go to Lake Powell with the Paynes/Symes/and Doctor Massey!
Dr. Massey was so nice to rent a houseboat for us. Everyone left on Sunday morning and Allen and I came on Thursday morning. We camped one night and then they came to pick us up for the houseboat the on Friday afternoon. Allen got up on the wake board on his third try.
We fished, played cards, road wave runners, baked in the sun, and of course the nightly rock band concerts.














R.I.P
Brad Schoenwald
12-9-1988/07-16-2008
1 comment:
still miss you brad
Post a Comment