Friday, September 19, 2008

From the begining

July 2006
So it all started with a trip to Lava Hot Springs. Allen was there with Jesse and all of the Bishops/Allens. Shelly called me and told me that her family was there camping and that she really wanted to go and needed me to drive her. She forgot to mention the part that Jesse and Allen were there and we were not really going to camp with her family. Once we got to Lava and I saw the two boys I started figuring out her mischievous plan. I wasn't too mad because I was very single and Allen was very attractive! We hung out at Lava all weekend and I got to meet most of the family right away. We had our first date the day after we got home from Lava and spent everyday together after that.
Photobucket

No comments: