Wednesday, January 26, 2011

By the way..

I got a new car a week or so ago. Its my new mommy mobile. Its not "new" its new to me.

2004 Nissan Armada LE

This is not really a picture of it.
But this is the same year, make, model, and color... just a pic from google.

I dont know how to park it. I took up two spaces yesterday. I dont really go anywhere or drive very often so it will probably take some time before I feel like I can actually drive it.

On a completely different note... Is it just me or is this month the longest month EVER. My favorite month is October. January is officially the month that I HATE.

6 comments:

Brandon and Vanessa said...

It feels really slow to me too, were moving into a house and I just want it to be the first of the month so we can. I have really hated this month.

Jami & James said...

love this car!! I cannot wait until i can own one. I seriously dream of having this car. i'm totally jealous!

Emily Gleave said...

Ya I keep feeling like it should be march already!!! wish this month would just be over... I'm ready for summer!!! ohhh sooo ready....

A Journey for Three said...

Yay for you!!! How exciting!!! I want a 'new to me' car!

Sophie Weber said...

Nice ride! I totally want an Armada!! YOu have no idea, its my dream car.. hah You will have to tell me how you like it!

Feather Fringe said...

this is my fav car. love it !