Today we had our big ultrasound! Karlee is still a girl so no more worrying about a fake out. They measured all her parts and everything looked great. Its so exciting to see her. It makes me so giddy and anxious to kiss her face one day. While we were watching the ultrasound we could see her mouth moving and and fingers wiggling it made this all feel so real.




Baby Bump at 21 weeks!
8 comments:
SUZIE!! I didn't know you were pregnant!!! you are so cute! how fun.. i'm excited to keep up to date with you guys now!
you are so cute!! i'm so excited for you guys i already got her an outfit :) i couldn't help it i am excited too
Ok- I'll will let you find me a house, so I can have a baby too!!Then our kids can be friends. :)
Hey suzie and allen.. I found you guys through Malorie and Nate's blog. That's so exciting that your having a baby! She is going to be so cute..
OMG Suzie I can't believe you are pregnant! That is so awesome.
Congrats to you and Allen. :)
I hope everything is going well.
food baby?
food baby?
food baby?
Post a Comment