
Hi Friends,
I am going to be making my blog private so only invited readers will be able to view.
I am happy to add you to the invited readers list, please either leave a comment with your email address, or you can email me at spayne_07@yahoo.com and give me your email address there. Please put in the subject line "private blog" so I don't ignore you. I get a lot of spam in that email.
**** If you are a "follower" I will be sure to try and get you added, but its easier if you send me your email. If your not a follower and your reading this: You should click the follow button.
Please don't feel intimidated by this. I am happy to share my blog with people I do not know, I just would like to be in control.
13 comments:
I totally know how you feel. Thats why my blog is private!!! Invite me please... I love readin your blog:)
emily.gleave23@gmail.com
p.s. hope you win that photoshoot for your mama. her crazy picture is pretty funny. my fav is you pic with your babes though:)
I would love to read your blog if you'll let me! :)
a_random_giggle@hotmail.com
Suz-i'd love to keep reading your blog!
jamilee87(at)gmail(dot)com
nessacarver@gmail.com
camillebarnes08@gmail.com :)
Ashley_m18@yahoo.com
I wanna invite! :) lindseytroyer@gmail.com
miss.mollymeyers@gmail.com
I'd love to keep reading the blog!
katelyn.krum88@gmail.com
luckygirl_045@hotmail.com
cole.courtmiles@gmail.com
Invite me!
Court Miles
akmoore15@gmail.com
Add me!
Amanda Milligan
hi! luckyshamrock11@hotmail.com is my blog email :)
Post a Comment