Thursday, May 5, 2011

To Do List:

  1. write my to do list (woot woot already done with one!)
  2. call the doctor and find out why they haven't called me back still
  3. fold laundry/ start another load... we are soooooo behind.
  4. make dinner
  5. go grocery shopping
  6. pick a cake for Karlee's birthday... *** KARLEE'S BIRTHDAY IS SATURDAY MAY 7TH AT 6:30PM (MY HOUSE) I didnt send out invitations because ... well because I suck. Everyone is invited and we would be thrilled to have you. We will be eating desert cake and Ice cream and playing in the backyard on the swing set. Short and simple. One day I will figure this mom thing out. I did at least get princess plates, does that count for anything?
  7. tell family about karlees birthday party
  8. clean my disgusting house
  9. email the photographer which pictures we would like...(email overdue about a week)
  10. schedule new appointment for eyelashes, missed mine on Tuesday.
  11. Make blog private because no one reads it and if they do, they are probably creepers that shouldn't be anyway.
  12. become an extreme coupon-er.... because i watch that show and it makes me sick now how much money i spend on groceries.
  13. leave to pick up allen at 5:50 because he just sold his car
  14. change the kids diapers before we leave
  15. shower? nope, not going to happen today better luck tomorrow
  16. take the chickens some water.
  17. let the dog out side
  18. do karlee's hair
and so it goes, my list is long, the day is running out.... and im just blogging and facebook stalking my neighbors. Time management... not my strong suit.

1 comment:

The Perks of Life! said...

B.S. on #11. I read and would like to continue reading... coil33@gmail.com.
P.S. I llllloooooovvvveeee the pictures Jen took. You have such a cute fam Suz! So much to be proud of. And side-note, I totally went shopping just to find dark purple stilettos because I loved yours that much.