Wednesday, December 10, 2008

100 % Girl !

Photobucket

We went to the doctor today and were very surprised to find out that the baby boy we have been expecting is going to be a baby girl! I am so excited! Hopefully that is the last fake out and the doctor doesn't change his mind again! Everyone keeps telling me that you get sicker when your having a girl and I have been so sick that if it was a boy I didn't want to know what a girl would be like! So now we need to come up with a girl name that we both like. I really like boy names for girls and Allen really doesn't like any names for girls so we are going to need some serious help!

Im so excited for our little girl I can hardly stand it!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jeff and Kiera said...

I am so excited for you and kinda jealous but don't tell jeff that lol I can't wait either it will be so fun for you and if you ever need a babysitter i want to be 1st on the list lol :)

Jeff & Amanda said...

wow how cool!

Congrats guys! This is so cool.

Annaliese & TJ said...

Congrats! When is your due date? It seems like it's close to Melissas