Tuesday, June 19, 2012

shhhmmmshhhmm

shhmmmshhhmmm is how i feel today.  Im not really sure what it means, just blah.  I feel like I have been on an adrenaline rush for days, but at the same time I am trying to slow my self down and just take things as they come.  I have some exciting things going on, but I am so nervous to put my self out there.  I dont like to fail, and I dont take constructive criticism very well.  Im pretty lucky to have a husband who supports me in everything I do.  Not only does he support me, he treats me like I am amazing and he believes in me.  I love him.  I guess I have some decisions to make about where to go from here but no matter what happens I know things will be great because I have a great family behind me.

2 comments:

Whitney Overton said...

and friends behind you!! You are going to do so great and will succeed in almost everything you do! You are such a great person and have great talent. You are a great friend and i am glad i get to see you as much as i do! Sad it will end soon, but hope we stay in touch! Good-luck with all your upcoming wins! along the way there will be Struggles and possibly lost battles! Keep an open mind in all you do, and your life will open to bigger opportunities!! Love you Suz! You are going to be great!

Kristin said...

It was great to see you and your family on the 4th! You are so cute and your kids are too!