Thursday, April 5, 2012
Missing Her
Remembering the day someone died is not something I like to do. I like to remember the days they were alive. Its impossible to not remember that day but I try.
This time of year I think constantly about how bad I wish my Grandma was here to know and love on my babies. I wish she was here to teach me to finish my seems, and use my quilting foot. I wish she was here to make jam and help me put together a garden. I wish she was here to make me laugh and team up with my mom to tell me all the things I am doing wrong. (I'm sure this wouldn't happen anymore, but I was an interesting teenager.) I want to play cards and paint, and eat PB&J's and have sleep overs. I wish she was here to talk to Karlee. Oh Karlee would love her so much. I miss you Grandma Montana, Every day, not just yesterday, or this week. Every single day.
I am so grateful to have my Mom live close to me. She is a great Grandma to my babies and I know they will cherish her just like I did my Grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment