Wow, here it is January 2012 and Zaner is almost ready to walk. I suck and didn't blog for almost a year.
I am pretty sad that I made the decision to stop blogging when I did. I admit, I was busy trying to adjust to life with two kids and just didn't make it a priority. Uploading pictures to Facebook is just much easier and that's what I have done. But now, looking back, I am so sad I didn't blog Zane's first year. So much has happened. Sure I still have the pictures and can look back but its just not as fun as looking back at my blog.
Im going to fix it. ha, pretty sure this is my new years resolution every year but that is fine by me. At least I have something to look back at, even if its only the first six months of every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment