Thursday, March 31, 2011

Everyone Says Allen....


I see Allen in him too... but it makes me sad no one thinks he looks like me at all.


... Nothin?.. Not even the chin? Eyebrows maybe?

2 comments:

Reaper said...

Your so lame. I have told you I think he looks like you...

Nate said...

oh suze!
i hated that Oakley looked just like Nate.. okay, i didn't hate it cause she was cute. But it always made me feel so bad! I loved anyone who said she looked like me, it would make me so happy, and i would even tell them that!
now, having a little boy that looks nothing like Nate, he is feeling bad.. and i don't even feel bad for him! haha, cause i've been there!
but now that Oakley is a toddler she looks way more like me! so, now i have both of my kids looking all Fraughtonish!

He is cute though, and he does look just like Allen's baby picture! But, he does have your chin! :)

and once again, i didn't sign out of Nate's account.. seriously sharing a computer is cramping my commenting on blogs!