Thursday, February 3, 2011

My people. I Love them.


If you haven't had the pleasure of talking to me face to face or over the phone while I am pregnant, then you dont know how big of a wuss I really am. I am a huge complainer. I feel very sorry for my self to the point that i should be smacked. I dont mean to be a complainer and I try to get up every day and tell my self that today is going to be different and I am going to try to be happier, but I always end up wineing about something.
Im surprised actually that people dont tell me to shut up already.

So... this is why I have the best husband in the world. He loves me. He listens to me. He takes care of me. He rubs my back and feet. He does dishes. He cooks dinner sometimes. He does laundry. He pays bills. He cleans up throw up. He vacuums. He gives Karlee a bath. He feeds Karlee. He does PJ and story time with Karlee. He brings my drinks at night. He makes sure im not too hot or too cold. He makes sure the dog doesn't annoy me. He talks to people on the phone that I dont feel like talking to. He Helps with groceries. He kills bugs. He asks my opinion. He reminds me that its okay, it will work out. He gives in when he knows it will make me smile. He listens to the same frustration or complaint every day and pretends that it doesn't bug him.
He also... reminds me that I am a wuss and I need to suck it up. He tells me when I am lazy. He reminds me that money doesn't go on tree's and Karlee doesn't need every outfit I see online. He keeps me in line. I love him for all of these reasons. He lets me off the hook more often then not but I love that he will always tell me how it is. I would guess that his favorite question that I ask him is... can you tell that im pregnant in this outfit or do i just look fat. Every time I ask... he tells the truth. ( dumb question i know, I don't even know why I ask)

Karlee is also the best baby ( I know she is a toddler, but she is still my baby) in the world. She knows when to tease me and when I need snuggles. She twirls my hair and copies things that I do. She gives amazing hugs. Im not kidding, that babe can wrap her arms around your neck so tight and give you a huge smooch. She will melt you. Even though she says "no" to just about everything I ask her, she is still the sweetest little chicken.

I am so happy that I have two people that I get to see everyday who love me so much. I cant wait to not be pregnant anymore and stop feeling so sorry for my self. It will be so fun to have another little person in my life and I cant wait to just feel good and have fun with my people. I am excited for family vacations, camping trips, summer days at the swimming pool and just having fun with my hubbs and babies.

I love them.

2 comments:

Mikelle Jade said...

ohhhhhh :) You are so lucky! Reading the bit about Karlee makes me baby hungry... but that will have to wait!

I seriously just want to know what you're little boy's name is going to be, and see him already!

PS I know your mom used to (maybe still) make bridal veils. I was wondering if she ever made a pillbox hat with a birdcage veil? And if so, could she make one for me???

Feather Fringe said...

hang in there suzie! I am glad you have such an awesome husband. you deserve it!