Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby update and Belly pics

So this was the week that I found out I was pregnant. (6 Weeks) say good bye to skinny haha.



This is Today, (21 weeks) Pretend that I wear makeup and look super hot everyday.



I haven't gained much weight so I assumed I wasn't looking very pregnant yet... boy was I wrong. Today it hit me how huge I am already. I wish I was tall and had a long torso so I had somewhere to hide my baby belly, instead I just stick straight out! Look at my belly with Karlee at 27 weeks, Im almost just as big now and Im only 21weeks.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Sleeping: I can still sleep at night pretty well. I have been sleeping with two pillows under my head, 1 behind my back, 1 between my knee's, and holding one in my arms. Its a good thing we have a king size bed so Allen can still fit in the bed somewhere. I have the craziest dreams when I am pregnant. Allen and I were on the run from the FBI the other night.

Cravings: So I promised Allen I wouldn't tell anyone this but here goes... I have the weirdest craving ever. It started a couple weeks ago and really made me think I was a crazy person. Its horrible. Dont worry, Im not going to act on this craving but I really cant help it... I crave cigarette smoke. Gross. I am not a smoker and never have been, I actually cant stand when people smoke and it really grosses me out. But for some weird nasty reason, I have been craving the smell of cigarettes. Why cant I just crave taco's like I did with Karlee? I hope you all still love me the same after sharing that with you.

Weight Gain: I started out at 112lbs. I am up to 117 as of 4:45PM today.
(5lbs) I can still wear most of my tops but my boobs have quadrupled in size. Gross. I can fit in 2 pear of my regular pants but prefer pregnant pants for sure.

Sickness: Wahooooooooo I am feeling soooo much better the last 2 weeks. I am no longer on home health care and have not had IV therapy for the last 2 weeks. This is a huge relief because I was on home health for 4 straight months with Karlee. This time I only had to do it for about 1 month. I started getting sick a lot sooner this time than I did with Karlee but didn't loose as much weight this time. I still get super bad migraines but I dont have acid reflux as bad and for the last two weeks I have only puked 3 times. I am taking Zofran every 4 hours to help with nausea, but this is a huge improvement for me.

Potty Break: I have been doing really good at sleeping all night with out having to wake up and pee. When I do wake up and have to pee, it is always at 4:40AM. So Weird right? I feel like I need a potty break every 12 minutes. I go every time I walk past our bathroom. So annoying.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Baby Boy at the 20 Week Ultrasound. He is perfect and healthy :)

4 comments:

Emily Gleave said...

YAY!! Ohhh I'm soo excited for you, this is such a cute post! Oh and I don't think for my 2nd baby I'll take any pictures of my belly- Sylvie totally ruined that one. As my little sister says: "Sylvie scratched me!" Anyways, what is Home health care?? Hope thats not a dumb question.

Sophie Weber said...

YAY! I Loved it all.. Now we just need to get together!

Brandon and Vanessa said...

Congrats. I am not good luck in Vegas.... I also get ID like twenty times when my husband dones't it sucks. DO I really look like im 16-18? I'm freakin 22 years old come on.

Mikelle Jade said...

Oh Suzie you are the cutest pregnant woman to every exist, and still freaking tiny ms. 117!

Can't believe your craving. Ugh. I hope that doesn't happen to me, I hate the smell of cigarettes!

I am glad you are feeling better!