Friday, January 15, 2010

December 2009

The end of the year was much too busy to find time to blog about all that was going on.
So just like Novembers post you get the sweet and condensed version.

Brown Hair.....

I felt like my life needed some spice so this is what I came up with.
I received mixed reactions, but either way I like it.
Allen little sister told me I look smarter with brown hair. Awesome. Thanks Chels.


December Was fun for our family because obviously it was Karlee's first Christmas but also because Allen and I are parents this year. Christmas is totally different when you are a parent. I like it sooooooo much better. So to all of my friends who think they are having fun just being married with no babies... your wrong. Your missing out. Babies are the bomb.com

We were able to spend lots of time this holiday season with friends and family. Both Allens family and mine use just about anything for a reason to get together so we had birthday parties, saturday night board games, christmas eve morning breakfast, christmas eve dinner, christmas day, the day after, New years Eve and New Years Day. We had great parties and love seeing our families.



Allen's sister Brandi welcomed a new baby boy to their family. His name is Briggs and he is number 3 for them.









Here are a few randoms from the month.



















3 comments:

Miller Family said...

I love your hair dark! Im sick of mine dark so im going to go blonde next time im in utah! Yay!

A Journey for Three said...

glad to see another post. the dark hair is way cute. Your family is so cute. and Karlee looks just like you(i think) and i also agree that Christmas is So much better with a baby! it's all about them!

Aaron and Katie said...

haha Suzie I know that baby comment was for me. But I must agree that having a baby for Christmas must be way more fun :)