Friday, June 26, 2009

Back To Work...

I have now been back to work for 2 weeks. I was really sad that time had gone by so fast and I was going to have to start leaving my munchkin with other people, but at least I get to leave her with people I love and trust.
So far the schedule goes like this....

Monday and Tuesday:

Mckehl Walker has her. Mckehl and I have been friends since Jr. High school and she lives way close. Kehl will be such a good mommy one day ... right now she is just going to practice with Karlee.

Wednesday:

Malerie Walker has her. Malerie is Mckehl's sister-in-law and also another good friend of mine. She has a little girl named Oakley who is just about 5 months older then Karlee. They will be such cute little friends.

Thursday:

Grammy Wendi, Allen's mom has her. Wendi works from home on Thursday's and Karlee is so easy that she just gets to hang out while Wendi works. Grandpa Brad, Chelsea and Garrett get to snuggle her on Thursday's too.

Friday:

Shaleen has her. Shaleen is Allen's sister. She lives across the street from Malerie today, but tomorrow she will live across the street from Grammy. It is so nice to have everyone so close to me and each other.

I am so lucky to only be working until 3pm. I get to see my munchkin for a couple extra hours every day, but come August 1st its back to school.

3 comments:

Malerie said...

Look at all those cute pictures of her!!

I'm so sad you had to go back to work, but i'm so happy that i get to watch Karlee for you. Oaks is liking her more and more too. :)

It'll be so fun when Karlee is like 10, and i can say... i use to watch you when you were just a little baby, i changed your bum and everything. hehe! :)

Johnson's said...

She is so stinking cute! Just remember if you need a fill-in I'm not too far away either!

Kristin said...

oh how cute is she!? good for you getting that schedule worked out! Seriously, finding babysitters can be tricky so good job!!!