I made it to February. I really hate that February is spelled that way I think I would like it better if it was Febuary.
January was good I guess.
I got a new starfish.
We put beadboard up in our tiny bathroom and now it looks super cute.
I didnt have to do very much cooking because Allen gets home so late.
Football ended so I dont have to hate watching TV anymore.
We got to see the baby and she looked very healthy.
I wasnt sick very much.
I only did laundry on the weekends... it was great. I got behind but it was great.
A friend of mine had a baby.
A couple friends and 1 cousin got married.
I talked to my grandma a little on the phone.
I had a keva juice. (My favorite)
I got my wedding pictures finally, and I even made a scrapbook for them.
I started wearing preggy pants only. Not cute but much more comfortable.
Allen broke his eardrum, but the doctor thinks it will heal on its own,No Surgery Yet
We took down our christmas decorations finally.
I only baked one batch of cookies the entire month.(but i think i ate the entire batch)
American Idol started again! Wahoo!
I started thinking about doing a food storage and maybe for febRuary I will actually start a food storage.
Allen convinced everyone he knows to be obsessed with nintendo just like him!
We got to go see the Wizard of Oz at Rogers memorial theater.
Yep it was a pretty okay month for us.
Now on to February.
I am glad that it is a short month. It will make it seem like Karlee will be here faster!
Hopefully this month I can start working on her bedroom!
2 comments:
February is spelled retarded.
I'm happy you're not sick anymore.. but you never came and visited!
P.S.
Tell your sister to add me to her blog!
maleriewalker@gmail.com
Post a Comment